Sunday, October 28, 2007

mine is not a Hit;)

------------------------------------------------------ Mine is not at all a hit ;-)

Hi.

Many days before,

I was a kid, looking around, and my lill eyes watching things

Looking at creatures like hard trees, dogs, nice flowers, thin tall females sometimes, sea for its periodic waves, men..., zebras etc..etc, , telling to people..

I ll tell by drawing a straight line, bending it, and cutting some parts, fixing it in some other sides then string the mixture, then arranging it properly again . I do until my poor straight line become perfectly irregular.

I thought it was a mess. Some people liked it!!!

Bounty of happy desires vibrating inside this child’s’ mind

Friends said "hey raja u have watched the things keenly"

Hopefully I would have become what I was doing...

Serving the people, entertaining with my straight line math, on what I am seeing around..

I realllly forgotten that where this baby was born?? :-<

I became like an engineer, oops.

Yup I did my b.e*…

--Fine--

*I know how my b.e was done.

It was like a straight line, bending it, and cutting some parts, fixin..... fixing it in some other sides then string the mixture, then arran……,..,,

……

.. But this was a real mess ;-)

No comments: