Friday, October 26, 2007

the Law Of Repulsions

Law of Repulsions:

I was with people.

Me, a poor dancer

So, when would the party be soon off??


The people were dancing...

The people showing simple cloths...

So more shining

Those Hips hop till the brightness falls.

Oof...

My eyes were rolling around all the obvious people alone.

I was waiting for the last sequence of the every public functions-the national anthem

I was just struggling to walk...

But inside me was dragging me towards, the attracting poles, the basic law of magnetic and electrostatic...

I met and started speaking to someone who had very nice hanging hair.

The night was growing ...the shining growing along

People pops my inside up

All strangers were together towards each other...

We were watching them.

Our eyes observing the quick steps of some people pretending the belly dance,

The pairs falling in intimacy suddenly,

Her nice hanging hair, and the number of stars...

I noticed the same again from the belly dance to her nice hair, stars... etc

I thought "dancing folks will be tired now the party would be off..."

But actually they were not ;<


They started helping each other to become tired...

I was still watching them.

My eyes observing the quick steps...

The belly dance, intimacies, and her nice hair and after... not stars this time...

Because

She never watched the bally dance; intimacy couples, stars either. She watched none along with me....

Stupid inside me should apologies her for watching her nice hair regularly and not watching her glowing eyes which was starring at me only regularly.







The party was off then :)))

************************

My belated consciousness woke me up

And said "Oops u did it again"

To be continued ;)

No comments: