Thursday, May 1, 2008

astrology

24 march 2008..

do me a favour??

listen ..,
As time flying away .. i ll do exercise .. as weell..

i ll go to some good plces .. there i ll meet some gals like paris linsey etc..,
that time i ll not care for this deeepika .. for some silly reasons..


later i ll go in simple cars like audi mercides etc.,
try to make tie up with kingfisher guys ..

i ll leave drinking bacadi and jonny walkers
and all brands lill later


try to improver my spelling in tamil english german and french.. also keep wtching hindi movies for improving hindi (may be to get back that deepika again)

later mom willl find me and put me to marry .. i ll put scene and later marry if she show me a good one ...
then divorce
.. then back to normal .. realise again that the life .. and love .. both are bitches ..
then marry again to live a good life .. but i ll take care of my ex wfe as well .. if she is alone realising that i m really nice :-(


Doing good for 4 small people..(thinking nothing is wrong) then ...As a god father ..
as a best animator

leaving gym to join yoga ....


natraj,a yoga guy ask me to be in silence .. and ask me to close my eyes.. and ask me to meditate...
my eyes can still feel the ventilation.. concentarting more there the black colour speading..
utter dark into my eyes.. well i improving to hear the nothing ... i m deep into my brian .. towards an empty part ..
one pair of eyes will appear .. some beautfulll dark circles that are around the saturn
Who is hiding there???,i cant think..
going down that small nose(as if god made it onli for breathing).. and dark lips(those 4 teeth will come and shine whn under communication or under joy) ..her face ..
surrounded by cool white colour smoke
god....she is smiling at me
....
i know you
" still my eyes can smelll your fragrance.. long back those crazy days of the summer"
my lill heart will pain to her sugar voice.
.
.

" raja ..you missed me ..,.long back.. "
this small eye cant hold(hide) her

she will be rolling down tring to wet my trimmed white beard ...
i don want to let u as tears ..
..come back ...

.
.
.
"hey raja i asked u to meditate ... u didnt ... " that nutraj willl shout at me ..

Dont let tat 50 year old guy to get scolded ...with that nutraj again ..
so onli paaaa asking now onli :):)




1 comment:

Fazil said...

Nice...But your astrology seems to predict more of the past thatn the future...Anyways good if deepikaa understands this !